اطلاعات تکمیلی کتاب American Headway
Oxford University Press
|تاریخ انتشار||29 مهر 1381|
|نوع چاپ||تمام رنگی|
|شابک 13 رقمی||9780194353885|
· American Headway combines the best of traditional methods with more recent approaches to make the learning of English stimulating, motivating, and effective.
· It is a complete, balanced package that combines grammar, vocabulary and everyday language with interesting and level-appropriate skills work.
· Grammar is given a high profile. Grammatical structures are introduced in context, with questions that encourage students to work out the rules for themselves. A comprehensive \\\\\\'Grammar section\\\\\\' at the back of the book provides a useful reference before, during or after the lesson.
· A well-defined vocabulary syllabus concentrates on three key areas: learning new words in lexical sets; acquiring good habits for learning vocabulary; and developing vocabulary \\\\\\'systems\\\\\\' such as sound and spelling relationships, and word formation.
· Integrated skills work is an important feature of the course. In every unit the reading and listening activities contextualize and bring together much previously introduced language. The choice of interesting texts, together with manageable, motivating tasks ensure students develop fluency and accuracy in all four skills.
· Real-life situations are rehearsed in the classroom, with role plays, situational activities, authentic material, extracts from newspapers and magazines, and interviews with real people.
· Each level of American Headway contains approximately 80-120 hours of classroom material. Teaching time can be extended beyond this by using the extra activities in the Teacher\\\\\\'s Book and Teacher\\\\\\'s Resource Book or the practice activities in the Workbook.