اطلاعات تکمیلی کتاب English Collocations in Use Advanced
|تاریخ انتشار||29 مهر 1388|
|نوع چاپ||تک رنگ|
|شابک 13 رقمی||9780521707800|
How words work together for fluent and natural English
Self study and classroom use
Product Des cription
A good knowledge of collocations (typical word combinations) is essential for fluent and natural-sounding English, and knowledge of collocations is often tested in advanced level examinations such as Cambridge CAE, CPE and IELTS. English Collocations in Use Advanced presents and practises hundreds of collocations in typical contexts to help you improve your written and spoken English. It also includes tips on learning strategies and ways to avoid common learner errors.
The book is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus to make sure that the collocations taught are the most frequent and useful for students at each level.
· 60 easy-to-use two-page units: collocations are presented and explained on left-hand pages with a range of practice exercises on right-hand pages.
· Presents and explains over 1,500 word combinations in typical contexts using tables, charts, short texts and dialogues.
· Contains a comprehensive answer key and full index for easy reference.
· Includes tips on learning strategies and ways to avoid common mistakes.
· Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus to ensure that the most frequent and useful collocations are presented.