اطلاعات تکمیلی کتاب Interchange (Third Edition)
Cambridge University Press
Jack C. Richards
|تاریخ انتشار||30 آذر 1383|
|نوع چاپ||تمام رنگی|
|شابک 13 رقمی||9780521601498|
Interchange Third Edition is a fully revised edition of New Interchange, the world\'s most successful series for adult and young adult learners of North American English. The course has been thoroughly revised to reflect the most recent approaches to language teaching and learning. It remains the innovative series teachers and students have grown to love, while incorporating suggestions from teachers and students all over the world. This edition offers updated content in every unit, additional grammar practice, and more opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills. Interchange Third Edition features contemporary topics and a strong focus on both accuracy and fluency. Its successful multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The underlying philosophy of the course remains that language is best learned when it is used for meaningful communication. Written in American English, Interchange Third Edition reflects the fact that English is the major language of international communication and is not limited to any one country, region or culture.
· A proven multi-skills syllabus
· A focus on accuracy and fluency.
· Contemporary, real-world topics.
· Natural, conversational language.
· Grammar in communicative contexts.
· Task-based listening activities.
· Fun, personalized speaking activities.
· An updated pronunciation syllabus.
· Frequent learner-centered progress checks.
· A new self-study listening section.