اطلاعات تکمیلی سی دی/ دی وی دی Microsoft Expression 4.0 Series
Microsoft Expression 4.0 Series
Deliver standards-compliant Web experiences with Expression Web 4
Whether you\'re an expert or just getting started, building standards-based Web sites is faster and easier with Microsoft Expression Web 4.
If you\'re a designer or developer, use Expression Web to do what you do best. And if you\'re part of a diverse team, sharing an Expression Web project has never been easier thanks to integration with Expression Studio and Visual Studio.
SuperPreview speeds browser compatibility testing
SuperPreview not only shows a high-fidelity rendering of how pages will look on different browsers, but it also identifies the element’s tag, size and position, applied styles, and location in the DOM (Document Object Model) tree so you can quickly fix the error.
Top 10 Features
2. Professional Design Surface Generate elegant, modern CSS layouts with state-of-the-art design surface and the ability to directly manipulate positioning, sizing, margins and padding. With Expression Web’s sophisticated CSS rendering engine, you can make design decisions on the fly and see a faithful representation of the final browser-rendered page.
3. Visual DiagnosticsDebug your pages in multiple browsers on the same machine that you use for development with Expression Web SuperPreview. SuperPreview supports Internet Explorer, Firefox with a local client, and Macintosh Safari with an online service beta.
5. Broad Web Standards SupportBuilt-in support for today\'s modern Web standards makes it easy to optimize your sites for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility. Choose any schema you want – HTML, XHTML, Strict/Transitional/Frameset and CSS 1.0, 2.0, or 2.1 - Expression Web 4 will help you build appropriate code with a compatibility checker that highlights non-conforming elements.
7. SEO ReportingExpression Web gives you the information to improve your Web site’s relevance in search results by recommending how to make the site content more search engine-friendly.
9. Publishing Flexibility Choose the FTP method for publishing your site, whether FTP, SFTP, or FTPS, depending on what your Web server requires. Also, Expression Web can do “live” on-server edits via FTP, which saves time and cost, while also reducing errors.
10. Import Photoshop files Expression Web can import Photoshop files directly with complete control over the layers imported and the converted image format (PNG, GIF, and JPEG). Expression Web remembers your layer and format settings so that you can quickly reimport to reflect any changes to the Photoshop original
Expression Encoder 4 Pro simplifies publishing video to Microsoft Silverlight.
Expression Encoder Pro\'s approachable user interface gives designers, editors and producers the ability to use VC-1 or H.264 encoding to generate gorgeous encoded content wrapped in a Silverlight experience or for a range of popular players. Encode a wide array of file formats and produce live events using a range of simple to use profile presents including IIS Smooth Streaming.
Customize your video to guarantee viewers a rich, pixel-perfect media experience. Expression Encoder Pro allows you to add simple cuts to any clip, titles, pre-roll and post-roll advertising, captions, metadata and more. Capture computer screen activity for training or support needs.
Fastest Path to Silverlight
Delivering a web-ready streaming Silverlight video experience is easy. Import QuickTime, AVI, MPEG, and other formats into Expression Encoder Pro, leverage the latest quality and speed improvements to the VC-1 or H.264 codecs, choose your favorite Silverlight template, and publish a Silverlight video experience directly to your web server, Windows® Azure® or SharePoint® using free downloadable Expression Encoder Pro Publishing Plug-ins.
Expression-standard user experience
Encode content to the industry standard H.264 format using a range of profiles, including Baseline, Main, and High, for viewing on many devices, including Microsoft Zune and Apple iPod.
Import media with Dolby Digital multichannel audio, and encode for multichannel WMA Pro, or mixdown to stereo tracks.
Import media with multiple audio tracks such as language versions and encode the selected tracks to final output standard.
A/B Compare provides a quick preview of encoding output, including multiple bitrate IIS Smooth Streaming content, with a split-screen viewer to compare against the original. Play the comparison in real time to find the sweet spot when choosing between quality and file size.
Rich Metadata support
Add a wide range of standard metadata and customizable meta tags, including industry standards such as ISAN for asset tracking, search, and management.
Robust file import support
Add AVI, QuickTime, MPEG and additional media formats into encoding projects. Expression Encoder Pro also supports DirectShow decoder plug-ins enabling a broader range of media inputs.
The VC-1 and H.264 codecs support both multiple cores and multiprocessor encoding. Version 4 shows dramatically improved encoding performance with appropriate hardware.
Remove unwanted sections, then add channel idents, adverts, watermarks or credits and drop in multiple clips to deliver the best content experience possible, all using a new frame accurate timeline.
Capture all activity on your PC screen, including zoomed regions, with the screen recorder feature, optionally adding narration from webcam and microphone, then edit and publish in ultra-high quality using all the features of Expression Encoder Pro. Alternatively, the decoder can now be downloaded separately to allow screen captures to be viewed without installing Expression Encoder Pro.
Stream media directly from professional camcorders and webcams. Multiple live sources can be mixed with file-based content in real time and published to servers running either IIS Media Services or Windows Media Services. Live media can now be delivered in the IIS Smooth Streaming format to ensure uninterrupted streaming to Silverlight and other clients. Live streams can utilize multi-cast functionality provided by the Windows Media Services. New statistics panels provide detailed insight into current encoding performance and connections.
Expression Encoder Pro now allows you to reference your existing caption or subtitle files for playback in Silverlight. You can specify a number of file types (DFXP, SMI, SUB, SRT, LRC) that will be converted to a sidecar file that will maintain any styling in the original file and displays them in our new Silverlight templates.
Every aspect of a job can be stored in a preset through an improved interface and applied repeatedly to file after file to ensure the end user experience matches job after job. Supplied presets now include Apple iPad and Sony PSP. Windows Phone 7 series presets will be added after it launches.
Software Development Kit
Access all the powerful features of the advanced encoding engine, including the new Live Smooth Streaming and screen capture functionality, through a fully featured SDK for the ultimate in customized encoding.
Digital Rights Management (DRM)
Protect your IIS Smooth Streaming content by linking your output to a PlayReady DRM server with one simple checkbox and a link to a PlayReady server.
Drive the encoding and publish to the Web features directly from within Expression Web 4 for a fast way to get high quality video on your website.
Encode high-quality, multiple bitrate versions of your video ready for deployment to the Smooth Streaming feature of Internet Information Services 7 + Media Pack.
Cut and re-assemble VC-1 or H.264 clips, and Expression Encoder Pro will render only the stitch points of the video, saving encoding time and maintaining source quality.
Add chapters and bookmarks to media content, providing end users with choices for navigating through long-form content.
Silverlight Template Support
Publish web-ready media content in a complete Microsoft Silverlight 4 experience. Preview a media player skin, customizing the templates in Expression Blend or Visual Studio 2010 if required, set the player\'s initial state, then encode and publish a “ready to go” package.
Write custom publishing plug-ins for Expression Encoder Pro to push encoded files or Silverlight media experiences to your web server or hosting service, Windows Azure or SharePoint.
|سيستم مورد نياز :||
System Requirements :
In addition for live encoding to IIS Smooth Streaming we recommend:
For live encoding, the following hardware capture devices have been tested as live sources, however this list is not a recommendation or endorsement of any product: