اطلاعات تکمیلی کتاب New American Streamline
Oxford University Press
|تاریخ انتشار||30 آذر 1373|
|نوع چاپ||تک رنگ|
|شابک 13 رقمی||9780194348263|
An exceptionally clear, communicative, and popular series, geared to the interests and needs of young adults and adults.
· Like the original edition, this completely new edition combines lively, natural language, everyday situations, and extensive practice of all four skills to give students a practical command of simple, spoken American English.
· It is designed to be flexible. The levels can be used together as a series or each level can be used as an independent course. Split editions of the Student Books are available and are ideal for shorter courses.
· Its simple format of a single page per unit makes the language focus highly memorable.
· It offers a steady progression of language with plenty of recycling.
· Entertaining and engaging topics, with a strong emphasis on humor, help to generate a positive classroom dynamic.
· Full-color, attractive new illustrations throughout maintain student motivation.
· 80 one-page units
· interesting, humorous conversations, featuring key grammatical points
· attractive new artwork
· new communicative and listening exercises
· a strand weaving together important and relevant functions
· new grammar summaries and an index for students\' reference
· available in split editions
· at each level, Workbook A covers Units 1-40 of the Student Book, and Workbook B covers Units 41-80
· variety of written exercises to practice and reinforce language covered in Student Book
· language summary at the top of each page to emphasize the key grammatical and functional points
· lively artwork
· suitable for use in class or at home
· spiral-bound and interleaved with the Student Book pages
· an updated introduction outlining the underlying methodology
· detailed teaching notes and drills for each unit
· new suggestions for additional communicative and role-playing activities
· a revised grammar summary
· tapes cript
· photocopiable tests at each level to enable teachers to assess students\' progress
· an accompanying Cassette with exercises to test listening skills
Cassette & Audio CD
· conversations and texts from the Student Book
· a variety of voices and regional accents
· imaginative sound effects
· realistic pacing
· also available on CD