اطلاعات تکمیلی کتاب New Headway
Oxford University Press
|تاریخ انتشار||30 آذر 1379|
|نوع چاپ||تمام رنگی|
|شابک 13 رقمی||9780194366656|
A six-level course that gets result because it has a real understanding of what works in the classroom. Thoroughly tired and tested, and complety up-to-date with new edition.
· New Headway keeps to the successful framework of the original edition, but has been transformed by fresh new material throughout, a more accessible feel, and a completely new design.
· The majority of the reading and listening texts have been replaced with vibrant new material on up-to-date topics with a more global outlook than before.
· There is now a higher proportion of speaking activities, maintaining the balance between communicative and more traditional approaches.
· The units are shorter, simpler, and clearer for students. The activities and instructions have been adapted and trimmed, but the book retains the same emphasis on thorough practice, ranging from very controlled to freer tasks.
· The vocabulary syllabus is more tightly controlled than before to make it more manageable for beginners.
· A new \\'Starter\\' section at the beginning of each unit features a warm-up activity, often personalized, to lead into the topic and grammar of the unit.
· New \\'Grammar Spots\\' provide a mixture of explanation and self-check tasks for the grammar presented in the unit. The Grammar Summaries and Language Reviews are now at the back of the Student\\'s Book for reference.
· The \\'Everyday English\\' sections at the end of each unit continue to provide key functional, situational, and survival work, but are now even more lively and conversational.
· A new, separate Teacher\\'s Resource Book is available with photocopiable games and activities to supplement the main course material.
VCD Video Book
· 14 units following a logical, step-by-step syllabus
· four \\'Stop and Check\\' sections
· integrated skills work with thorough practice
· a strong lexical syllabus
· warm-up \\'Starter\\' sections at the start of each unit
· practical \\'Everyday English\\' sections at the end of each unit
· \\'Grammar Spots\\' featuring a mixture of explanations and self-check tasks
· at the back: Grammar Reference, tapes cripts, word lists, verb appendices and a key to phonetic symbols
· exercises to revise and extend grammar
· extra vocabulary exercises
· systematic writing syllabus
· self-study exercises for use with the Student\\'s Cassette
· available with or without key
· introduction to the course and methodology
· step-by-step guidance on how to use the course
· further ideas for presentation and practice
· photocopiable games and activities to supplement the main course material
Cassette and Audio CD
· optional cassettes for use with the Workbook
· extra listening comprehension, pronunciation work, and drills
· ideal for homework and self-study