Passages, Second Edition, is a thoroughly revised edition of Passages, the successful two-level, multi-skills course that takes adult and young-adult learners of English from the high-intermediate to advanced level. Updated to offer fresh, contemporary content, it provides many opportunities for expansion of listening and speaking skills, as well as reading skills development, a step-by-step academic writing strand, a new Grammar Plus section with additional grammar explanation and practice, and a new learner-focused self-study section. Each Student\'s Book also includes the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary on CD-ROM. The course helps learners communicate both accurately and fluently while providing challenging content to develop their higher-level thinking skills.
Passages, Second Edition, provides an ideal follow-up for students who have completed a beginning to intermediate course, and it is carefully coordinated to function as a sequel to Interchange Third Edition, the world\'s most successful course for adult and young-adult learners of English.
· More activities to help build and retain vocabulary, including work on collocations, prefixes, and suffixes
· A new Self-study section for extra listening and vocabulary practice
· A new 24-page Grammar Plus section with extra explanations and practice
· A new interleaved Teacher’s Edition that includes every Student’s Book page and supplemental readings, games, projects, and quizzes
· A Test Crafter CD-Rom that creates Tests quickly and easily
Cambridge University Press
|مولف||Jack C. Richards
|تاریخ انتشار||1 فروردین 1387|
|نوع چاپ||تک رنگ|
|شابک 13 رقمی||9780521683913|