How do you get your students to use a monolingual dictionary?
The answer is the Longman Basic Dictionary of American English! The clear, simple definitions are written using the 2,000-word Longman Defining Vocabulary, which means that students are sure to understand the explanations. Helpful, natural examples illustrate the words and phrases in typical contexts, so students learn as well as understand. The fun cartoons and clear, open design add up to a dictionary that students will enjoy using!
· Over 10,000 words and phrases clearly and simply explained.
· 200 fun cartoon illustrations make the words easy to remember.
· Full-color illustration section brings words to life under headings such as Hobbies and Games, Clothes, Sports, Space, Prepositions, and encourage vocabulary building.
· Over 7,000 natural example sentences show how words are used in context.
· Exercises show students how to get the most from their dictionary.
· Usage notes based on information from the Longman Learner’s Corpus help students avoid frequent writing errors.
· A Workbook Introduction gives practice in how to use the dictionary.
· Each meaning of a word begins on a new line, so learners can quickly and easily find the appropriate definitions they need.
· Definitions are all written using the Longman American Defining Vocabulary, so they are easy to understand.
· Definitions are crossreferenced to illustration pages.
|تاریخ انتشار||1 فروردین 1385|
|نوع چاپ||تک رنگ|
|شابک 13 رقمی||1|