A delightful, illustrated songbook for use with kindergarten children
With Audio CD
· The Songbook provides the words and music for all 60 songs and chants from the Tiny Talk series. It can be used in conjunction with the series, or alongside any kindergarten material.
· The songs and chants have been specially written for 3-6 year olds by world-famous songwriter Carolyn Graham.
· Charming illustrations set the context and bring the songs to life for young children.
· Melody lines and guitar chords in the Songbook enable teachers to play their own instruments in the classroom.
· Spiral binding allows the book to lie flat on a piano or music stand, freeing the teacher\\'s hands for playing an instrument or using the Tiny Talk puppets.
· A section of suggested activities for each song is provided at the back of the book.
· The songs are presented by level with an alphabetical index for easy reference.
· The accompanying Cassettes/CDs feature two versions of each song: first a model with voices and music, followed by a karaoke (music only) version.
· The Cassettes are available in American and British English versions. The CDs are available in American English only.
Oxford University Press
|تاریخ انتشار||1 فروردین 1379|
|نوع چاپ||تمام رنگی|
|شابک 13 رقمی||9780194353588|